Home Health Concierge – Solve Common Medical Needs At Home With A Single Call
Home Health Concierge Service is a COMPLIMENTARY senior care service to our clients!
Would you like to receive your medical care in your home rather than driving to appointments and having to wait in the office? You’re not alone.
Homebound persons need medical services delivered to their home at the right time. The client’s family, primary care physician, and caregivers should be informed of the outcomes so they can make the best decision about home care services, senior living, nursing homes, and more.
Our home care agency workers often respond to client needs and requests such as identifying a potential medical risk, determining whether to call 911 or not, arranging for planned or urgent visits to doctors, medication administration, arranging prescription refills, and performing insulin injections. These are services best performed by medical professionals. If not fulfilled properly, the quality and length of a client’s life are adversely affected. Our elderly home care services do not include medical help, but we work with TrueCare24 to ensure your loved one will be taken care of appropriately and get help at home.
Help & Care, LLC is associated with TrueCare24. The TrueCare24’s network of house call doctors and home health providers addresses medical issues any time of the day. Our agency and TrueCare24 together can ensure a happier and a longer independent life for elderly clients, resulting in a better quality of life for them and their families. The TrueCare24’s nationwide network coverage can be viewed here.
Medical care to your home:
- Doctor house calls*
- Nurse visits*
- Physical therapy*
- Occupational and speech therapy*
- 24/7 doctors by phone or video calls (COMPLIMENTARY to our clients): Get diagnosed, and treated or have a prescription sent to a client’s pharmacy; get medication administration questions answered; call as many times as needed
- Mobile lab, X-rays, and ultrasound*
*Pay medical professionals for the visit directly with an HSA or insurance, or pay out of pocket.
Popular services include:
- Doctor home visits for common illnesses and injuries and prescribing medications.
- Nurse visits for nursing care, blood draws, lab tests, injections, and wound care.
- Therapist visits for physical, occupational, or speech therapy.
HOW IT WORKS
Help & Care, LLC recommends TrueCare24’s service plans to clients. TrueCare24 processes sign ups and payments. For subscribed customers, there are three simple steps to handle medical issues:
STEP 1: Contact TrueCare24
A client or an in-home caregiver contacts a TrueCare24 live assistant via phone — (555) 227 3669 — App —TrueCare24 (see AppStore) — or online.
STEP 2: Arrange Visit
TrueCare24 connects the caller to a designated medical professional in its network:
- A doctor calls the client within 15 minutes.
- The doctor visits the client at home within 1 to 2 hours of the phone call (24/7 in selected locations).
- If needed, other service providers (PT, OT, ST, RN, or social workers) can visit the client.
STEP 3: Give Feedback
TrueCare24 ensures that care of the highest quality by completing the following:
- Feedback from the client.
- Reporting and coordinating medical visits among clients, caregivers, PCP, and the client’s family.
- Reminders about medication and doctor appointments.
Via Home Health Concierge Service, you’ll have a single point of contact, 24/7 on-call assistance, and direct access to licensed healthcare practitioners at your home.
When you work with Help & Care for in-home care in Santa Clara County, you can rest easy knowing you’ll have Home Health Concierge Service on your side. Get a free in-home assessment for home care services today.
Home Health Concierge Service – Making Life Simple And Carefree For Seniors.